FORT WAYNE CHURCHES LUTHERAN. SECOND TRINITY ENGLISH LUTHERAN CHURCH HOME AND PARSONAGE, WAYNE AND CLINTON STREETS (185 ON WAYNE AND 150 ON CLINTON) DEDICATED MARCH 27, 1864
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.