Briscoe Boys School at Christmas, with students outside entrance, Orillia, 1934
- Clark's Photo Studio
The proprietor of Clark's Photo Studio was L.W. Clark (Lloyd W. Clark). [Note taken from R.L. Polk & Co.'s King County Directory, 1911-12.]Date, photographer name and caption supplied by White River Valley Museum staff.White River Valley Museum has original oversize glass negative on file.
1 photographic print: b&w
8 x 10 in.
A photographic print was scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
- All rights reserved.