- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
Originally from Pepperell, Joseph Breck (1794-1873) came to Lancaster and became the superintendent of the Lancaster Horticultural Gardens, serving from 1833 to 1836. Breck was also a member of the state legislature, an author, and founder of the Breck Seed Company. This picture was taken c. 1871.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Breck, Joseph 1794-1873
- PhotographsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Joseph Breck. 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871m099. (Accessed December 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1871) Joseph Breck. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871m099
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871m099>.