Proposed first floor plan for Central Santa Rosa Library, March 1963
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- May 16, 1905
Blue Print Servic & Supply
Shows main floor layout, including collection areas. Also shows sidewalks on streets bounding library (Fourth, Third and E).
Francis Joseph McCarthy was born in 1910 in Sydney, Australia. He received his education in California, Nevada, and Arizona, and attended Stanford University from 1928-1929. He later studied briefly at the California School of Fine Arts, but the bulk of his professional training came from working in a number of architectural offices, including the firm of William Wilson Wurster. He earned his certificate as a registered architect in 1941
Title supplied by cataloger
Print created from scan of original negative on November 18, 2009
Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2010-2011)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program
37565006083199 (ANNEX PHOTO 34576)
High resolution master image (600ppi)
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
- McCarthy, Francis Joseph
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Technical drawings
Education and Culture
Santa Rosa-Sonoma County Public Library (Santa Rosa, Calif.)
- United States
211 E Street, Santa Rosa, California
- Black & whiteNone
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- McCarthy, Francis Joseph. Proposed first floor plan for Central Santa Rosa Library, March 1963. May 16, 1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll5/id/115. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- McCarthy, Francis Joseph, (May 16, 1905) Proposed first floor plan for Central Santa Rosa Library, March 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll5/id/115
- MLA citation style
- McCarthy, Francis Joseph. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll5/id/115>.