Japanese Internment Camp.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Internee carving wood relief sculpture of Mary, baby Jesus, and Joseph at Manzanar internment camp.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Presbyterian Historical Society
- Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945
World War, 1939-1945--Evacuation of civilians
World War, 1939-1945--Concentration camps--California
- Contact repository for more information; Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift of purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Japanese Internment Camp.. 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A82627. (Accessed September 26, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942) Japanese Internment Camp.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A82627
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A82627>.