Japanese Internment Camp.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Internee carving wood relief sculpture of Mary, baby Jesus, and Joseph at Manzanar internment camp.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Presbyterian Historical Society
- Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945
World War, 1939-1945--Evacuation of civilians
World War, 1939-1945--Concentration camps--California
Manzanar War Relocation Center
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Japanese Internment Camp.. 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A82627. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942) Japanese Internment Camp.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A82627
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A82627>.