- View Full Item
- Created Date
Taken circa 1940, this photograph of the Panama Pottery facilities, located on 4421 Twenty-Fourth Street, capture most of the facility set back from an empty field. The business was rebuilt after a March 1937 fire. Previous Panama fires – and there were many – were quickly quelled by Sacramento Fire Department chemical engines. However, a lack of water and the 20-minute delay of an engine, having made an incorrect turn, enabled the spread of flames.
- Chicago citation style
- Panama Pottery. 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15248.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15248coll1/id/2716. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1940) Panama Pottery. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15248.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15248coll1/id/2716
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15248.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15248coll1/id/2716>.