Some business is necessarily big business
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1917 or 1918
No pictorial content. Text urges reform of legislation affecting business.
Title supplied by cataloger. Date based on America's participation in the war. Poster series numbered B1 to b10 includes 10 posters. Photo numbers are 324 to 333. Orientation: Vertical
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- [New York : National Industrial Conservation Movement
- Industrial productivity -- United States
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters, American
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Some business is necessarily big business. 1917 or 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3847. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1917 or 1918) Some business is necessarily big business. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3847
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3847>.