Clarendon Avenue, Folder 22, Sheet 4
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Frank Cuneo Hospital, Clarendon and Armitage Avenues; late stage of construction
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Negatives (photographic)
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Clarendon Avenue, Folder 22, Sheet 4. 1958-1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27535. (Accessed January 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1958-1958) Clarendon Avenue, Folder 22, Sheet 4. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27535
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27535>.