• Creator
  • Webster & Stevens
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1919
  • Description
  • Built in 1920 by architects Bebb and Gould. The original construction was of reinforced concrete laid directly on the ground which was formed into shape by sluicing.Handwritten label on image: U. of W. Stadium Site.Photographer's reference number: 82470.Stamped on verso: Webster & Stevens print.Filed in: UW - Stadium (#494).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    8 1/8 x 10 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3