Work practices guide for manual lifting
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Bibliography: p. 155-174.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Minnesota
- Cincinnati, Ohio : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Division of Biomedical and Behavioral Science ; Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Work practices guide for manual lifting. 1981. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007419035. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1981) Work practices guide for manual lifting. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007419035
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007419035>.