"Kids School Lunch Program"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Youngsters taking part in noon time meal program. Mrs. Willotta Maddres serves Friday luncheon to Jonathan Bottoms. Today's meal consisted of a fish fillet, mixed vegetable, fruit gelatin, bread and butter and a container of milk."
- Higgins, Charles
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- School children--Food
School lunchrooms, cafeterias, etc
Maddrey, Willotta, Mrs
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Higgins, Charles. "Kids School Lunch Program". 1969-01-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/65232. (Accessed September 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Higgins, Charles, (1969-01-09) "Kids School Lunch Program". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/65232
- MLA citation style
- Higgins, Charles. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/65232>.