• Creator
  • Hegg, Eric A., 1867-1948
  • Created Date
  • 1906
  • Description
  • Construction photographs of the Copper River and Northwestern Railway along the Copper River from 1906-1911. On April 1, 1906 the first shipload of men and equipment landed at Eyak where the the old cannery at Odiak Slough (the outlet of Eyak Lake) was remodeled into the railroad contractor's, Michael Heney's, headquarters. PH Coll 375.11.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek ArtixScan 1800f at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2006