"Granary workers in Phila. wary of blasts"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"These men know how dangerous it can be in a grain elevator, but it is their job and they must live with the danger." Photograph is of granary employee Barry Howell.
Title from clipping caption
- Bernato, Anthony
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Bernato, Anthony. "Granary workers in Phila. wary of blasts". 1978-01-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38323. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Bernato, Anthony, (1978-01-08) "Granary workers in Phila. wary of blasts". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38323
- MLA citation style
- Bernato, Anthony. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38323>.