Mural of Norris Dam
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Design diagram of Norris Dam. Caption reads: " Norris Dam 1933-1936; Height 265 Feet - Length 860 Feet; Concrete - 1,002,253 Cubic Yards; Storage - 830 Billion Gallons; Reservoir Area - 40,160 Acres; Power - Two 50,000 KW Generating Units; Length of Lake - Clinch River 72 Miles - Powell River 56 Miles.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Norris Dam (Tenn.)
Rural electrification--Government policy--United States
Rural electrification--United States--History
Tennessee Valley Authority--History
Locks (Hydraulic engineering)
- Knoxville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Mural of Norris Dam. 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/261. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1936) Mural of Norris Dam. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/261
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/261>.