View Full Item
Remember When? - The Community Restaurant in Monroeville, was owned and operated by Ervin and Marjorie Scott since July 1957. L-R: Joyce Marquardt, Viola Webster, Mrs. Walter (Minnie) Clem, Marjorie and Ervin Scott. The building was later razed by Bob Hall to make room for the new showroom of Monroeville Home Center.
|Allen County Public Library|
|Monroeville, Allen County, Indiana|