View Full Item
View of Carnegie Library located at 2 Carnegie Way in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Carnegie Library was named for steel magnate and philanthropist, Andrew Carnegie, who gave over $145,000 to the city of Atlanta to build, furnish, and stock the library. In 1978, the library was demolished and replaced by Central Library, head of the Atlanta- Fulton Public Library System. The current address is One Margaret Mitchell Square, Atlanta, Georgia.
Local identification number: VIS 170.3153.001
Local identification number: ahc1703153001a
Atlanta History Photograph Collection
|Digital Library of Georgia|
|Atlanta History Center|
Carnegie Library of Atlanta
9 x 7 in. black and white copy print
- Chicago citation style
- Carnegie Library. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://album.atlantahistorycenter.com/cdm/ref/collection/athpc/id/1669. (Accessed May 27, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Carnegie Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://album.atlantahistorycenter.com/cdm/ref/collection/athpc/id/1669
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://album.atlantahistorycenter.com/cdm/ref/collection/athpc/id/1669>.