The First Church interior
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
This view shows the interior of the First Church elaborately decorated for a wedding in a style popular c.1900.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Flower arrangements
Unitarian Universalist churches
First Church of Christ (Lancaster, Mass.)
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- The First Church interior. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g973. (Accessed November 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) The First Church interior. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g973
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g973>.