José Miguel Gómez Monument in Vedado, Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Monument to José Miguel Gómez who was an army general in the Cuban War of Independence, and later on became an important politician. He served as president of Cuba from 1909 to 1913. After his death his supporters erected this monument in his memory
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Vedado (Havana, Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- José Miguel Gómez Monument in Vedado, Havana, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2479. (Accessed November 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) José Miguel Gómez Monument in Vedado, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2479
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2479>.