John Coolidge Sr.'s home and family
- View Full Item
Home of John Coolidge, Sr., Grove Street. Built around 1845. Bought by Mount Auburn Cemetery and demolished. Reading left to right: Charles Davenport, seated; Emma J. Davenport (Mrs. Albert M.), standing; Annie E. Davenport (Mrs. Bennett F.); Grace Coolidge (Davenport), a child; John Coolidge Jr., seated; Pat White, the hired man at the gate; Mrs. John Coolidge Sr. (Mary Stone Bond), seated; Charles Davenport, standing behind Alice and Mary Davenport (two little girls seated on the lawn); Mattie Coolidge on horseback; Mary Ellen Coolidge (daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Coolidge Sr.).
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Watertown Free Public Library
- Coolidge, John--1796-1878
Davenport, Emma J
Davenport, Annie Emeline--1848 - 1934
Coolidge, John Jr
Coolidge, Mary Stone Bond--1800-1886
Coolidge, Mary Ellen
Architecture, Domestic--Watertown (Mass)--History
Watertown (Mass.)--Social life and customs
City and town life--Massachusetts--Watertown
- Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- John Coolidge Sr.'s home and family. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wc863. (Accessed July 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- John Coolidge Sr.'s home and family. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wc863
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wc863>.