• Description
  • The statue was given to the university by the Scandinavian Societies of the Northwest and Alaska in 1917. It is now located in the Grieg Garden near Thomson Hall.Handwritten on verso: Edward [sic] Grieg.Filed in: UW - Campus Features, Statues (#397).
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    13 1/4 x 10 1/8 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3