Water pipes in the tunnel of the viaduct in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "1143343. 6x8 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. Looking into tunnel from foot of steps, Havana, Cuba, Dec. 1908. M.I.D. 145. Havana-tunnels-tunnel of viaduct"; On recto: "MID-145. 113443"
Photographic reproduction of the water pipes going into the tunnel of the viaduct of the Palatino Reservoir
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Water pipes in the tunnel of the viaduct in Havana, Cuba. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2690. (Accessed May 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Water pipes in the tunnel of the viaduct in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2690
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2690>.