Inside the Louvre during Stumptown Daze, Guerneville, California, 1949
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shows: Andy Coon; Dominic Torre; Ward Ayers; Stanley Dor; Gertie Johnson; Sadie McPeak; Frank Lambert.
Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2008-2009)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program
High resolution master image (600ppi)
Recogniform Image Library
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Business and Industry
Louvre Saloon Hotel (Guerneville, Calif.)
Stumptown Daze (1949 : Guerneville, Calif.)
Bars (Drinking establishments)
- United States
Armstrong Woods Road
Armstrong Woods Road and Main Street, Guerneville, California
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- Inside the Louvre during Stumptown Daze, Guerneville, California, 1949. 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/11516. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1949) Inside the Louvre during Stumptown Daze, Guerneville, California, 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/11516
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/11516>.