YMCA gymnasium auxiliary
View Full Item
The building was located at the Southwest corner of Adams and Jefferson streets.; The YMCA constructed a new building, at 500 S. Mulberry Street, in 1975.
|Sellers, Otto, 1868-1940|
|Ball State University. University Libraries. Archives and Special Collections|
|Ball State University. University Libraries|
|Young Men's Christian Association (Muncie, Ind.)|
Photographic prints; Photographs; Black and white images