Along Main Street
- View Full Item
- Created Date
South Lancaster is revealed in this northward view along Main Street. Though not shown, the Thayer family's "Red House," demolished about 1935, was situated on the rise of the hill to the left when this card was printed about 1900. The headquarters for the Atlantic Union Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists has been located on the spot since 1964.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Along Main Street. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j474. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Along Main Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j474
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j474>.