"Survey of city's skid row"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Temple University medical student, Leroy T. Gerson, interviews skid row resident, Austin Schaffer, age 64. A group of men in the background wait their turn to be interviewed.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Skid row
430 Krams Avenue (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Salvation Army Rehabilitation Center (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Gerson, Leroy T
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Higgins. "Survey of city's skid row". 1960-02-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/59413. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Higgins, (1960-02-13) "Survey of city's skid row". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/59413
- MLA citation style
- Higgins. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/59413>.