Old Hunn Block
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Old Hunn Block in Center Square at Maple Street and Shaker Road, including the Post Office and stores for O.C. Hunn, Grocer and Frank H. Dewey, Meat Market. Three horse-and-buggies stand in front of the building. On the post office steps stand Arthur E. Crane, post office clerk (left) and O.C. Hunn, postmaster (right). An unidentified boy stands in the second doorway, and Frank Dewey stands in the third doorway.
Part of East Longmeadow Historical Commission Archives. East Longmeadow Public Library Local History Room, East Longmeadow, Massachusetts. http://www.eastlongmeadow.org/Library/
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- East Longmeadow Public Library
- Grocery trade
Retail stores--Massachusetts--East Longmeadow
Post Office (East Longmeadow, Ma.)
Meat industry and trade--Massachusetts--East Longmeadow
Crane, Arthur E
Dewey, Frank H
- Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Old Hunn Block. 1898. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk128t79d. (Accessed July 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1898) Old Hunn Block. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk128t79d
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk128t79d>.