- View Full Item
- Created Date
The stately Georgian Colonial town hall, designed by Boston architect A.W. Longfellow, was constructed in a work period of 13 months. Donated by the three remaining sons of Nathaniel Thayer II, it was dedicated on September 11, 1908, on what would have been their father's 100th birthday.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- City & town halls
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Town hall. 1908-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h15t. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1908-2000) Town hall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h15t
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h15t>.