Battle of New Orleans
- View Full Item
Hyacinth Ladott's drawing of the Battle of New Orleans on Chalmette plain. Script at the bottom in French and English. British General Edward Pakenham mentioned. A copy of this drawing is in the TSLA Map Collection.
- LaDott, Hyacinth
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Louisiana--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- LaDott, Hyacinth. Battle of New Orleans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/95. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- LaDott, Hyacinth, Battle of New Orleans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/95
- MLA citation style
- LaDott, Hyacinth. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/95>.