FORT WAYNE CHURCHES CATHOLIC. ARCHITECT JOHN D. MARTINDALE (RIGHT) AND REV. WILLIAM HODDE EXAMINE MODEL OF NEW OUR LADY OF GOOD HOPE CATHOLIC CHURCH NEWS-SENTINEL JULY 19, 1971 PAGE 1C
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.