- Miller, Patricia L; Illinois Heritage Association
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library
In 1962, Meadow Gold Milk moved into its new headquarters, 701 Kenyon Road, Champaign. In the 1940's, the Meadow Gold Creamery had its own stable of horses and it delivered milk in the Champaign area. It also had a retail outlet which sold ice cream and chocolate shakes. Urban Treasure Hunt. 16 History; 18 Social Systems.
- For any further information related to this record, please contact the Collection Publisher. See http://images.library.uiuc.edu/projects/tdc for more information about this project.