Alphabet of slavery
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lest We Forget #243
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division. The New York Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Alphabet of slavery. 1856-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c541-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed January 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1856-07) Alphabet of slavery. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c541-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47db-c541-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.