General Andrew Jackson portrait
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Gen. Andrew Jackson (1767-1845) astride his horse on field of battle, War of 1812. The horse wears a sadle and triangular blanket, with one leg raised. Jackson is in uniform. American flag in background. Includes facsimile signature.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Johnson, Fry & Co
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845. Works. 1986
Southern States--History--War of 1812
- New York (N.Y.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- General Andrew Jackson portrait. 1858. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/131. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1858) General Andrew Jackson portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/131
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/131>.