- Digital Commonwealth
- Holmes Public Library
Trunk Meeting House (1853-1913) The Trunk Meeting House got its name from the ceiling that "rounded like the lid on an old-fashioned steamer trunk." The church was located in South Halifax on the corner of Fuller, Wood and Cedar Streets and burned down on July 3, 1913. It had been deserted for several years and was in bad need of repair. The bell is now in the possession of the Historical Society.
- Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.