- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1910
View of a small hydraulic mine on East Weaver Creek located on the east edge of Weaverville, Calif. Chinese workers in the pit. Note lamps in center used for mining at night.
- Goodyear, Charles Eugene
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library. California State University, Chico
- Trinity County (Calif.)
- Silver gelatin
- Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: email@example.com
- Chicago citation style
- Goodyear, Charles Eugene. Hydraulic Mining. ca. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/17025. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Goodyear, Charles Eugene, (ca. 1910) Hydraulic Mining. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/17025
- MLA citation style
- Goodyear, Charles Eugene. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/17025>.