Swans on Thayer Pond
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Graceful swans glide through the waters of Thayer Pond near the Homestead. To protect them during the winter season, they were housed in the Boston area.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Swans on Thayer Pond. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q366. (Accessed July 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Swans on Thayer Pond. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q366
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q366>.