Police Sergeant Pelletier
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Keeping Lancaster roads safe was always a concern for Sgt. Walter E. Pelletier (1918-1990), shown here. From 1953 through 1983, he served the town of Lancaster in several capacities, including a full-time police officer, sergeant, constable, and member of the highway safety committee and board of road commissioners.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Clinton Daily Item
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Police Sergeant Pelletier. 1953-1983. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g07x. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1953-1983) Police Sergeant Pelletier. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g07x
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g07x>.