United States Courthouse : Orlando, Florida
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Architects and artists: Clyde Butcher--Al Held--Daniel Urban Kiley--Andrea Leers.
Connecting the courthouse to the city--Lighting the path toward justice--Layering access to courtrooms and chambers--Art in architecture--General facts about the courthouse--Biographies: the architects and the artist--The design and construction team.
- Contributing Institution
- University of California
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Services Public Buildings Service, Office of the Chief Architect
- United States Courthouse (Orlando, Fla.)
Orlando (Fla.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- United States Courthouse : Orlando, Florida. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010539625. (Accessed January 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- () United States Courthouse : Orlando, Florida. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010539625
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010539625>.