• Description
  • Operating blacksmith shop at Pope & Talbot Mills from 1910 on, logging on Hood Canal. Source: Mr. Lees, who lived in Des Moines up to 1952.
  • Format
  • photograph
    Photograph: 8.25 x 11.75 in, b&w, fading
    The Des Moines Historical Society photographic collection was scanned with an image type of "color photo" or "black & white photo" using an Epson photo scanner. Resolutions used generally were 720 dpi (10" x 12"), 1200 dpi (3" x 4" and 5" x 8") or 1600 dpi (for smaller pictures), and saved as TIFF images. Using Adobe Photoshop 7.0, images were reduced to a size of three inches on the long side, and the image numbers were added. The Des Moines Historical Society retains the original scanned files. For exact information on this image and others in the database, contact the Historical Society
  • Rights
  • Des Moines Historical Society Museum