Betty Ford greeting children during foster grandparent ceremony, 1975
- View Full Item
- Created Date
First Lady Betty Ford greeting children during Pepperdine University's annual Foster Grandparents' Day ceremonies. Ford was a special guest at the event, which honored participants in the federal foster grandparent program administered by Pepperdine University. The event took place on Pepperdine's Los Angeles campus.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Pepperdine University, Special Collections and University Archives
- Pepperdine University Libraries University Archives Photograph Collection [digital resource], Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives
- Universities & colleges
Rites & ceremonies
Ford, Betty, 1918
- Copyright to photographs in this collection, in most cases, is retained by Pepperdine University. Images are intended for educational and research use, and may be used for non-commercial purposes with appropriate attribution. Organizations and individuals seeking to use images for publication must assume all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright. Such parties should contact Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives.
- Chicago citation style
- Betty Ford greeting children during foster grandparent ceremony, 1975. 1975-05-19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p271401coll15/id/2424. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1975-05-19) Betty Ford greeting children during foster grandparent ceremony, 1975. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p271401coll15/id/2424
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p271401coll15/id/2424>.