Monument dedicated to the battleship Maine in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "Gift Richard Jervis (1999)"; There are people riding a bicycle in front of the monument which is missing the eagle sculpture that originally stood on top of the two columns
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Monument dedicated to the battleship Maine in Havana, Cuba. 1999. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/3349. (Accessed November 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1999) Monument dedicated to the battleship Maine in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/3349
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/3349>.