Lolo Hot Springs carriage
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1904; 1905; 1906
Horse-drawn carriage at Lolo Hot Springs. Montana. Young child can be seen sitting in the back of the carriage with a man seated up front. A woman is standing on the wheel leaning into the carriage. The rear of a horse can be seen at the edge of the photograph. Wooden buildings appear in the background.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana--Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Lolo (Missoula county, Montana)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Lolo Hot Springs carriage. 1904; 1905; 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/452. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1904; 1905; 1906) Lolo Hot Springs carriage. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/452
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/452>.