- View Full Item
- Created Date
Cover illustration: man in black face;Caption title
This stereotypical image is part of a collection of historical examples provided for teaching use. The collection provides examples of stereotyping based on race, religion, gender, and other characteristics that have shaped and continue to shape American society.
- Tiers, C. Harold [composer]
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia, Pa. : The Orpheus Music Co., 1907
- Sheet music
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries, the Charles L. Blockson Afro-American Collection (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-6632).
- Chicago citation style
- Tiers, C. Harold [composer]. Lazy Bill. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll1/id/7253. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Tiers, C. Harold [composer], (1907) Lazy Bill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll1/id/7253
- MLA citation style
- Tiers, C. Harold [composer]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll1/id/7253>.