United States Antarctic Program
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the James Ronald Stewart Papers, 1945-1996
- Stewart, James Ronald
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Operation Deep Freeze
United States Antarctic Research Program
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Stewart, James Ronald. United States Antarctic Program. 1988-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb88065814. (Accessed November 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Stewart, James Ronald, (1988-01) United States Antarctic Program. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb88065814
- MLA citation style
- Stewart, James Ronald. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb88065814>.