Kids and new car, (c. 1935), photograph
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1935
KIDS AND NEW CAR, c. 1935. The purchase of a new car is a proud day for any family, but during this period of American history, it is especially notable. This idyllic scene stood in stark contrast with the ravages of the Great Depression holding the country in its terrible grip. Millions of people had lost all they had in its wake and did whatever they could to survive. Fortunately for these two children, they were spared the deprivations faced by so many. Page 89, Images of America : Dublin, by Mike Lynch and the Dublin Heritage Center.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Dublin Heritage Park and Museums
- City of Dublin Ca. Heritage Center
- Dublin (Calif.)
Copyright status unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Kids and new car, (c. 1935), photograph. c. 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt987036qp. (Accessed November 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (c. 1935) Kids and new car, (c. 1935), photograph. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt987036qp
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt987036qp>.