Eloise and Mary Catherine Taylor sewing
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1940 and 1945
Located in Series 6) Photographs, Family subseries.
Ed Fletcher's granddaughters.
Note on back: (L to R) Eloise and Catherine Fletcher.
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Ed Fletcher Papers (Box 78, Folder 8).
[Title, Date]. Ed Fletcher Papers. MSS 81. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- No linguistic content
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires the written permission of the copyright holders(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Libraries. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Libraries department having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Eloise and Mary Catherine Taylor sewing. between 1940 and 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8023256p. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1940 and 1945) Eloise and Mary Catherine Taylor sewing. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8023256p
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8023256p>.