Harry S. Lyon, Class of 1919
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows Harry Speidel Lyons, Class of 1919 of the International YMCA College, now Springfield College. Mr. Lyon came to Springfield from Bridgeport, Connecticut. In the photograph Mr. Lyons stands in a U.S. Navy uniform as part of his service in WWI.
A handwritten caption in the back of the photograph reads "1/22/19 Harry Lyons".
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- International Young Men's Christian Association College
Springfield College--Alumni and alumnae
World War, 1914-1918
Lyon, Harry S
World War I
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Harry S. Lyon, Class of 1919. 1919-01-22. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8872. (Accessed July 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1919-01-22) Harry S. Lyon, Class of 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8872
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8872>.