Janeway Education Center
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This building, located on the campus of Lancaster's Dr. Franklin Perkins School, was named in honor of the Janeway family, a longtime benefactor of Perkins. The Janeway Education Center a spacious state-of-the-art building, opened its doors to students in September 2002. Here, every child learns and grows in an enriched supportive environment. The center contains a 220-seat auditorium, a dining room, a library, and 15 classrooms.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Janeway Education Center. 2002-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d39s. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2002-2005) Janeway Education Center. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d39s
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d39s>.