Lower Devonian, text
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The fifth of a series of reports dealing with the systematic geology and paleontology of Maryland.
Plates XVII-XCVIII are in a separate volume with the plates of the Middle and Upper Devonian.
At head of title: Maryland geological survey.
Bibliography: p. 55-66.
- Maryland Geological Survey
- Contributing Institution
- University of California
- Baltimore, The Johns Hopkins Press
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Maryland Geological Survey. Lower Devonian, text. 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001661596. (Accessed April 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Maryland Geological Survey, (1913) Lower Devonian, text. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001661596
- MLA citation style
- Maryland Geological Survey. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001661596>.