Battle of Enotichopco [Enitachopco] scene
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Color engraving, Battle of Enotichopco [sic], depicts an American officer rallying his troops while he rides a white horse. Infantrymen, wearing blue uniforms, stand with muskets ready for the Indian ambush. Other soldiers lie wounded. Two American flags wave at center. Image has a decorative border. From John Frost and W. Croome, Pictorial Life of Andrew Jackson.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Belknap & Hamersley
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845. Works. 1986
Creek War, 1813-1814
Indians of North America--Wars--1812-1815
Horseshoe Bend, Battle of, Ala., 1814
Campaigns & battles
Indians of North America
Forts & fortifications
- Enotichopco Creek (Ala.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Devereux. Battle of Enotichopco [Enitachopco] scene. 1848. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/166. (Accessed November 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Devereux, (1848) Battle of Enotichopco [Enitachopco] scene. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/166
- MLA citation style
- Devereux. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/166>.