• Creator
  • Nowell, Frank H., 1864-1950
  • Description
  • Built in 1881, it was Juneau's first public school in the fall of 1885. Besides being used as a school and a church, it was also a carpenter's shop before it became the office of the brewery. It was razed in 1914.
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    3.5 x 5.5 in.
    Scanned from an original photographic postcard using a Microtek ArtixScan 1800f at 110 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005